WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions from fabricland.co.uk. The use of fabricland.co.uk indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Please note that these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- All content on the website is the property of fabricland.co.uk. You may not extract any part of the contents of the website without our written consent.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawl of the website. Sale conditions and Order Process Our display of products is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you. An offer is made when you place the order for the item(s) required. We will not have made a contract with you unless and until we have accept your offer as to the terms listed below.
- To order products from this website, you must be aged 18 years or above.
- It is advisable that you place a request for a sample prior to ordering any fabric products in specified lengths.
- Once you have placed an order, if you enter a correct email address we will send you an order acknowledgement email and order update to confirm all relevant details.
- If you pay by Card. Payment will be taken and your card details checked and verified using our secure server.
- It is advisable to check prior to placing an order for ongoing use of the same product as no guarantee can be given for availability or exact colour matches. I.e. dye lots may change from one batch to another.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that fabrics are supplied as sample provided we reserve the right to supply fabrics of a similar type where fabric dye lots have changed.
- In the unlikely event we cannot fulfill an order, a refund will be issued and the buyer notified.
- Any typographical error or omission in any form of literature issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the seller.
- We reserve the right to refuse a transaction of any products advertised on this website. This may be due to: - the product you ordered being unavailable from stock. - the inability to obtain authorisation for your payment. - the identification of a pricing or product description error. We may offer you alternative options and ask you whether you wish to purchase other products we may have available or the products which may have been despatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect products despatched will be collected for full refund.
- The price displayed for goods and services remains the same regardless of the country of delivery.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
- The prices stated on this website are for our online store only. Prices may vary if purchasing from one of our retail branches.
- Payment may be made by the methods indicated on our website. We also take BAC’S Payment. Please call us if you wish to pay by BAC’S tel.01425 461444
- When doing Click and Collet you must bring photo ID with you like a driving Licence and the credit/debit card you paid on. If you paid by Paypal direct you must bring the receipt and your photo ID. We will text you when your order is ready to collect with a reference number please make sure you bring this with you. Otherwise we may not give you your goods.
We really will only give the goods to the person that ordered it
- The order will stay in the branch up to 2 weeks if it is not picked up within that time it will come back to our head office and the only way you can get the order is if you pay posting to your home address.
These orders are not refundable if you do not pick up we will not refund you. These have been bespoke cut to your requirements.
- Please remember when you order fabric on rolls they can be heavy, it is up to you to be able to carry them. We can not help you to your car.
Some Branches have back doors so after you have come in, you could collect from the service doors, please ask when you order or pick up.
- The product photographs generated for the website are for illustrative purposes only and in no way constitute an exact representation of the product concerned.
- All measurements are approximate.
- Each product is carefully examined prior to dispatch.
- No claim will be entertained once fabric has been used or cut in anyway or in any production process.
- A word about silk – Silk is a natural fibre. The weaving of this fabric may therefore contain minor variations and irregularities that are characteristics of this silk yarn. These in no way should be treated as defects.
Items featured in the clearance section are low stock items. The reductions shown are reductions from the original price charged on the website. Occasionally these prices may have applied more than six months ago.
- We always aim to dispatch all of the online orders (placed before 3pm) the very same working day. Occasionally, in very rare circumstances, we are not able to do that and dispatch can take up to 3 days. If your order is urgent we recommend either phoning us or adding a comment in the comment box on the checkout page so we can let you know if your order will be dispatched same working day.
- Liability shall not pass to the seller in the event of any delay caused by the delivery agent used.
- We deliver to any UK address including most British Forces Post Offices. We also offer international delivery to a number of countries, please see International Delivery for list of countries we can deliver to. All orders for international deliveries are subject to our International Terms and Conditions. We do not deliver to PO Boxes, orders placed for these addresses will be cancelled and a full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products. We also deliver to the Republic of Ireland, please visit our website.
- Please use the following link, here to access all delivery charges.
- fabricland.co.uk shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.
- No claims can be accepted after cutting or further processing of fabric.
- Claims for shortages will not be accepted after 3 days from receipt of goods.
- All costs related to postage for returns will be borne by the buyer unless goods supplied were faulty. In such a case the supplier shall be responsible.
- When returning goods, the buyer must inform the supplier prior to dispatching the said goods. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on all items returned.
- Returned goods must be sent requiring a signature from the seller/sellers representative to confirm receipt as title for ownership shall remain with the buyer until such time. Please note we do NOT accept returns of fabrics cut to order and recommend ordering samples prior to purchase of cut lengths.
- Once we have received the goods we shall initiate the refund or replacement.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS RELATING TO FAULTY OR MIS-DESCRIBED GOODS OR YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS.